Session 4 – One-Pan Meals
One pan is all you need to make delicious and filling meals.
- Explore the many benefits of one-pan meals including cost savings and prep ahead meals
- Identify ways to customize one-pan meals to fit your needs, resources, and preferences
- Learn the art of roasting a variety of vegetables and proteins
- Hands-on cooking
Sheet Pan Meal – 3 Ways
Use the same core ingredients but different seasonings and toppings to create various versions of a sheet pan meal. This method helps to save you time and money while keeping meals interesting and flavorful.
- Stuck in a culinary rut? Experiment with different spices and seasonings.
- Money-saving tip: look for spices in the international isle of your grocery store or at an international grocery store in your area. The spices are usually a lot cheaper and great quality. Start with a few new spices or seasonings – use them in various dishes with differing cooking methods. Find what flavors and combinations you prefer.