Develop essential cooking skills
Use these to prepare a wide array of dishes by learning how to build balanced, customizable meals.
Cooking Essentials, Ingredients for Life is a six-session culinary nutrition education program specifically for young adults – or those 18 to 25 years old.
By the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Understand a variety of cooking methods, cooking tools, and ingredients
- Grow skills in meal planning and meal prepping
- Participate in hands-on cooking experiences
- Explore your flavor preferences
- Utilize money saving strategies to manage food resources
Click here to learn more about Cooking Essentials, Ingredients for Life program and team.
Downloadable handouts to help you implement the principles of the Cooking Essentials, Ingredients for Life program.