This versatile sauce is great on noodles, rice, as a sandwich spread in place of mayo, or as a dip for vegetables (grilled or raw). If you want a smoother sauce, blend for a few seconds in a blender or food processor. For a thinner dressing, add a bit more warm water.
|Serving Size:||2 Tablespoons|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Cook time:||0 minutes|
|Total time:||5 minutes|
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon chili sauce (such as Sambal or Sriracha)
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons warm water (or more, depending on the thickness you want)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh-squeezed lime juice
- Mix ingredients together in a glass jar with a screw top. Tighten the lid well and shake.