This recipe is creamy and tangy with a kick of spice. Great on burgers, sandwiches, and even vegetables, this versatile sauce can be added to many dishes. Turn up the spice by adding more Sriracha, Sambal, or hot sauce. If using Sambal — a popular chili sauce — you may want to blend it in a blender until smooth.
|Serving size:||1 Tablespoon|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Cook time:||0 minutes|
|Total time:||5 minutes|
- 1 cup olive oil mayonnaise
– For a lighter version, use 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise + 1/3 cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- 2+ Tablespoons Sriracha, Sambal, or hot sauce
- Optional: 1 Tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- In a bowl, mix ingredients until well combined.
- Can serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for a few hours to let the flavors marry.
Nutrition information based on recipe made with light olive oil mayonnaise and Sriracha