Yogurt Bark with Berries
This incredibly simple snack is easy to make and fun to eat! This is also a great way to use up any berries that may be going bad as it stays in the freezer until you’re ready to eat. Add a unique crunch to your Yogurt Bark by sprinkling on unsweetened coconut, chopped nuts, or granola before freezing.
|Serving size:||1/5th of recipe|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Cook time:||2 hours (freeze time)|
|Total time:||2+ hours|
- 1½ cups nonfat, Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup berries (blueberries, sliced strawberries, raspberries)
- 1/4 cup crunchy toppings: unsweetened coconut, chopped nuts, or granola
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread yogurt across the parchment paper to make a thin layer about 1/4-inch thick. You don’t need to spread the yogurt all the way to the sides of the pan.
- Evenly sprinkle berries and crunchy toppings across the top.
- Store in the freezer for at least 2 hours to set.
- Take out of the freezer. Using your hands or a sharp knife, break the Yogurt Bark into pieces.
- Store in a large airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.
Nutrition information based on recipe made with unsweetened coconut flakes