Cilantro Lime Mayo
This sauce is creamy, tangy, and cooling. Great on burgers, sandwiches, and even vegetables, this versatile mayo can be added to many dishes. If you prefer a smooth sauce, you can blend it in a blender until smooth. Not a fan of cilantro? Use a different fresh herb such as basil or parsley.
|Serving size:||1 Tablespoon|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Cook time:||0 minutes|
|Total time:||5 minutes|
- 1 cup olive oil mayonnaise
– For a lighter version, use 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise + 1/3 cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice (about one lime)
- In a bowl, mix ingredients until well combined.
- Can serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for a few hours to let the flavors marry.
Nutrition information based on recipe made with light olive oil mayonnaise