This is a great dressing for salad, noodle bowls, poke bowls, or as a marinade for tofu, chicken, pork, or beef. Use a resealable jar for easy prep and clean-up. Adjust the chili sauce, such as Sambal or Sriracha, depending on your spice preference.
|Serving Size:||2 Tablespoons|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Cook time:||0 minutes|
|Total time:||5 minutes|
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
- 2 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce (such as Sambal or Sriracha)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- Mix ingredients together in a glass jar with a screw top. Tighten the lid well and shake.